Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Photo

Remember to click on the photo to enlarge.

Here it is another new month. I love the Fall Season. A few weeks back, Kevin and I made our annual trip to a nearby town to view the changing of the leaves. It was a beautiful Autumn day and we had a wonderful time. I love admiring God's handiwork in nature. I'm still amazed at those who claim they don't believe there is a God. It is so evident that there is and the changing of the leaves is just another example of God's creation. This photo was one of the last photos I took that day. I loved the contrast of the light trunk of the tree against the Fall colors of the leaves. The hardest part was finding a readable font and color. I hope you can read the scripture. Just in case you can't, the verse I chose for this month is from Genesis 1:14 "And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark the seasons." As always feel free to use the photo for your personal* use.
Linda



*All content and photos are the personal property of Linda Hare. Please don't use for professional or for profit.

No comments: